AUTONIC ENTERS INTO AN ALLIANCE WITH ISIFLOATING SPAIN FOR FLOATING SOLAR SYSTEM.
ISIFLOATING is a floating solar system fully developed by our principal M/S.ISIGENERE (Spain) for power generation on a water body. Our modular floating technology is designed to cover all types of water surfaces: reservoirs, dams, offshore closer areas, wastewater tanks and basins, ponds and lagoons.
ISIFLOATING, pioneer in floating solar technology started installing floating solar systems since 2008. Their first system was commissioned at Alicante (Spain) for a nominal power capacity of 20 kWp. Further, they have enhanced the capacity of their plant to 400kWp. Since then they have been working on various upgradation & improvements in Floating Solar Technology, which is currently being offered to customers worldwide. So far seven (7) floating plants have been commissioned by ISIFLOATING.
- Enhanced power generation over land based projects
- Power generation close to consumption point. (Near Water bodies)
- Temperature decrease in PV modules hence higher power production.
- Enables the installation of PV plants without occupying the land. Reduces the land-use (protected areas, farming land, etc).
- Reduction of water evaporation
- Lower proliferation of algae & microorganisms
- Reduction of filtering operations
- Longer lifetime of the waterproofing system
- Reduction of odours in purified water