The solution for power, driven by passion
For 26 years, Autonic has thrived as one of the best solar epc companies and has provided a comprehensive and integrated solution for solar power with excellence in rooftop solar projects. Autonic brings in the understanding, knowledge, and resources to address both commercial and technical concerns to optimize generation. Our team has established a record of accomplishments, including designing of power plants both in India and abroad. The projects are diverse, requiring the knowledge of statutory compliances and future innovations in the technology.
Over 15 years of renewable experience, we have understood the potential from product to project and solar energy systems increasing our sphere of operation from Solar Projects, Rooftop Solar Projects, Engineering Project and Construction to Design & Engineering. Autonic has served in consulting roles as Owners Engineer, design engineer. Our operation and maintenance team believes in improving generation yield of the project and achieve the project objectives
A History of Autonic
From a humble beginning from manufacturing Battery plates for Automotive batteries in the heart of Mumbai. The founder promoter Jaywant B Rele was a trendsetter and worked on the lead-acid battery industry since 1932. 1960 marked by starting a manufacturing unit, to manufacturing lead-acid Batteries under the trademark by the name of Jaylite, at Opera House, Mumbai. Autonic owes its legacy to Mr. Jaywant B Rele.
The incorporation of Autonic Energy System Private Limited, in 1994 was with a focus on the industrial application of batteries as energy storage.
Renewed focus with Renewable Energy Focus
Innovative work in the solar domain started in 2005 with providing solar-based traffic police kiosk in Mumbai, and this was the start of renewable energy operation for Autonic in 2005. Autonic has successfully innovated niche solutions; first, solar- powered ATM installed with Indusind bank in 2009. Wind Solar Hybrid micro-grid solution installed near Indore in 2010; Solar solution for cold storage in 2013 integrating 6/10 hours of battery storage.
Autonic started Solar Projects and EPC in 2011 with empanelment of Channel partner for Ministry of New and Renewable energy, Government of India. Today Autonic is one of the best Solar EPC Companies.
Accomplishment That Continues Today
- Innovative PV solution provider in Commerce and Industrial space
- The experience of Autonic adds a unique edge in the renewable sector with innovative engineering, design and project execution skill sets
- Autonic has an installation base of over 220 projects covering 15 states in India
- Extended geography, Projects in Germany, Saudi Arabia, and Uganda,
- Engineering and Designs for rooftop solar exported to Leading German EPC
- A dedicated team of 30 + with a core focus on Solar
- A dedicated focus on Research and Development, engineering
- Autonic has developed a web-based rooftop assessment tool, Sunganak. The web-based tool is ready and has the potential to go into the mainstream.
Supriya S. Rele
Director Legal & Admin
S. Mohan Raghavan
Group Chief Mentor
First Solar ATM in 2009 for Indusind Bank,
with remote monitoring
Solar-powered Visi cooler system for Coca Cola
At Indias first retail shopping chain, Shoppers Stop
100 kW installation at Deccan Warehouse
First solar solution for Bhoruka’s Coolex
Grid-tied microturbine installed for Infosys
Autonic has technical tie-up with Isifloating Spain for floating solar solutions
Smart Controller for Load and Generation management
DG controller and DG sync
Awards & Recognition
- Energy Conservation Award Government of Maharashtra initiated by State nodal agency, MEDA the award for the project installed by Autinuc
- 2012, DD Vispute College, for Wind Solar Hybrid Projects (project commissioned in 2009 )
- 2013, Shoppers Stop, 30 KW sloping roof project
Special Award for Design and Innovation
- 2013, Green Dot award for design
The Green Dot Awards is a prestigious green award toward yeoman effort and product development in sustainable energy and energy promotion space. The awards are to recognize outstanding products and services which are manufactured and delivered in an environmentally friendly solution.
2014, Tata Capital, Tata Innovista for design and new ideas in Solar
- Certificate and link to Greendot Award